Monday 9 November 2009

A little bit of tech: Motorola Droid

The new Motorola Droid is set to be a pretty nice phone, I'm already jealous, my HTC Touch HD isn't quite a good as I would have wanted. I blame Windows Mobile.

I keep seeing posts on various tech sites mentioning this phone, touting it as a potential iphone contender. Maybe, all I know is that it sounds awesome, looks awesome, and has a decent OS.

The Droid runs Android 2.0, which is far superior to Windows Mobile and apparently on par with the iphone OS. Simple and easy to use, no unnecessary UI features. It has a 3.7" screen with 480 x 854 resolution and a decent camera.















Basically this phone has all that it needs to be great, a physical keyboard, a good camera, a very nice screen, and a good touchscreen. I do want it.

Engadget's Review

No comments:

Post a Comment